16 May 2005

Quick Observation

Okay, maybe I'm alone in this, but why is it that about one week after changing my bed linens (yes, I did just use the phrase "bed linens"), the sheet is always shifted over to one side, while the two blankets are always shifted to the other side? The overall effect is that on the side I sleep on (I have a double bed), there is basically a ton of sheet, and no blanket. And so I squirm and shift and roll and flip, but nothing fixes it. Until half an hour later, I actually have to get up and pull the sheets and blankets out and then readjust them. Only to have the same problem crop up a week later. I don't get it. It's one of the great mysteries of my life, right up there with trying to figure out how to move my radio without having to unplug it and losing all the radio station presets.

This is probably more than you ever wanted to know....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home